Sizing: The Jazz Low Pro style from Saucony runs true to size. We recommend going with the size most of your current shoes are right now. ie., if your shoe says a women's 6 then go with a women's 6 here.
Introduced in 2002, this fashion sneaker, the Jazz Low Pro, is a sleeker alternative to the classic Jazz Original silhouette complete with two different colored laces for mix-and-match styling.
- Slim-fitting nylon and suede upper
- Lace-up front, padded collar and tongue
- Textile lining and cushioning insole
- Shock-absorbing low profile EVA midsole
- XT-600(TM) triangular-lug rubber traction outsole